YouTube has been a great influence on people’s lives in the last few years. This platform is now the third most used site on the internet in the last decade has been the advent of YouTube. It is seen that YouTube caters to people in all age groups. Many prefer the YouTube medium traditional broadcasts and cable networks for anything related to news, sport, entertainment etc. With more than 300 hours of videos being posted every minute on this platform by content creators and marketers, one can imagine its impact on online viewing today.
People nowadays prefer watching video instead of reading text. This is because of the availability of cheap data and smartphones. This is perfectly alright when it comes to entertainment but today there are increasing numbers of marketers who are using this tool for marketing purposes and their earning revenues. With a massive audience running into billions and more than one third of them spending their time watching videos, you are still wondering why your content is not having enough audience. One can buy YouTube subscribers from professional agencies but there are other ways to ensure the success of your channel
There are certain techniques that one can follow with regard to their YouTube Channel.
- Your channel on YouTube represents the company’s brand. Creating and customizing the brand will attract the targeted customer profile. Since the brand cannot be changed frequently, ensure that the business name and channel name are in sync and are consistent with all the future activities on this platform. Have this consistency across all your other social media accounts.
- Having an appropriate channel icon. This icon will be will be visible on Google and it would be appropriate to use the company logo if your account is for business purpose
- Have a good description of your company or product information containing the keywords which are relevant to the business. This will help the search engines to locate your site when looking for similar products and also improve on the rankings.
- Upload a teaser or trailer of your video. This will increase the curiosity level of the viewers and encourage them to watch the entire video.
- You can have your own channel URL but only if there are more than 100 subscribers and it is more than 30 days old. Likely, there may not be enough subscribers after a month. One can take the route of inorganic marketing by acquiring YouTube subscribers from professional agencies such as YoutubeStorm who are known for providing legitimate and real subscribers.
- Ensure to put your channel in the appropriate “category” on YouTube. For example, if your video is a tutorial on science subjects, then place them under the “Science and Technology” category.
- Your audience, friends, followers are also active on other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn. You can link your video to them so that they can connect and see it. This is a good way to increase your views, likes when you get access to more audiences on other social media sites. However, just sharing the video may not be effective. Posting blogs and linking your YouTube channel on the company’s website will help the audience to find the video.