Each of us has several cloud storage accounts like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. We also have to spend a lot of time and energy to keep up with them. If you are looking for a cloud management tool to move files from one cloud drive to another, and its interface is well designed and easy to understand. MultCloud is your smart choice! Because MultCloud’s core function is cloud transfer. MultCloud also supports transferring after power off once you set schedule. In this interface, you can move files from Dropbox to OneDrive directly without downloading and re-uploading. This will help you save a lot of time and energy. The surprise is that MultCloud is free for users managing files and transferring files across cloud drives.
MultCloud supports 31 kinds of cloud services such as Dropbox, Box.net, SugarSync, SkyDrive, Google Drive and AmazonS3.etc. It’s very convenient safe and reliable. MultCloud can help you manage files such as cut, copy, paste, preview, delete, rename, download, etc in the context menu.
Recently MultCloud 4.4.2 has released, this new version adds Backblaze function.
More about the service: www.multcloud.com
- Free and unlimited for all users.
- Supports most major cloud storage hosts and small storage hosts.
- Has all features you’d usually expect.
- Allows sharing of files from within the interface itself.
- Ability to copy and sync files between different storage providers.
- Search file/folder by all connected storage services.
- Schedule long-running sync and transfer tasks to be run even when you are logged off.
- Doesn’t collect personal information apart from e-mail address.
- Doesn’t have a document and picture editing.
- Ubuntu One, Mediafire, Put.io and Mega are not yet supported.
- Attractive and lucid interface design. Locating options can be hard sometimes.
MultCloud has eight sync ways: simple sync, mirror sync, move sync, cumulative sync, update sync, incremental backup sync, full backup sync and two-way sync. This is Multcloud’s another core function. If you are looking for a multiple clouds management application, MultCloud is a very good choice. Afterwards, AOMEI Technology has another powerful backup program AOMEI Backupper, it can help you backup and restore files/folders, system, partitions, and disks. With its help, you will never worry about data loss.