I guess many of you guys are completely aware of the term called ‘PDF.’ Well, I can assure you that only 4 out of 10 folks in your surrounding knows What PDF stands for? It’s Portable Document Format, In simple words, it is a file format used to present documents in a way independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems. Apart from that, it is the most used text file format after the Microsoft Word. It is commonly used for sharing texts and images which are not editable, however, it can be edited with the help of an ‘editing software.’
Yes, the ‘editing software’, the whole idea behind this article is to showcase the review of ‘highly-rated’ PDF Editor Pro for Mac users by iSkySoft, whether the software delivers the same that it claims or are there some hiccups in the software, we’ll get to know more about them in this article.
Those who reads Abrition’s reviews of Softwares knows it well; I can’t miss out on UI of any software. Though you get least details on this particular section of the whole review, what you get is the real experience from the reviewer.
Having said that, iSkySoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac didn’t do well in its User-interface as it could have been simpler. But unfortunately, for first time user, they need to look into the online guiding article by iSkysoft to perform each task.
Let’s start with iSkySoft PDF Editor Pro For Mac
Here is the list of functionalities that are supported by iSkySoft PDF Editor.
1. Professional Modifying Tools: The software has got a range of professional functionalities like text, image, and page editing tools. Addition to that, you can add or remove images with options to crop, rotate, or extract images.
2. Forming Forms: Well that’s the interesting feature of this editor, you can do all form-related tasks on PDF editor like filling, editing, importing and exporting forms. Also, you can create PDF forms by adding fields for text and buttons, and access the field form properties as well as tab numbers.
3. Scanned PDF Documents: This particular feature empowers you to copy, search and convert scanned PDFs on your Mac. With OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, it is feasible to convert numbers and symbols to texts. While converting, you can choose various other formats such as Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and images.
4. Create, Convert, and Share: It is just a matter of few minutes to create new PDF documents from existing ones via iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro. In addition to this, you can convert PDF files to other formats like Excel, EPUB, HTML, PowerPoint, Rich text format, Plain text, Images, and Word. You can share them by printing, attaching to emails as well as uploading to Dropbox.
4. Security Factor: Here comes the most significant trait of this software, you can easily secure your PDF files with a password. Also, you can set up custom stamps to establish your authority & ownership and even digitally sign your PDF files with an image signature or personalised handwriting.
- Easy to create, convert, and share PDFs
- Secure your PDF files via password and custom stamps
- Easy to create forms in PDF
- Performing task requires guidance
- UI is not simple
If you are planning to buy a reliable and authentic PDF editor tool then iSkySoft PDF Editor Pro For Mac is an ideal option available for you. The software has got all essential PDF editing tools and it is a perfect tool for convenience and productivity.