JEE Exam i.e. Joint Entrance Examination is conducted for admission to various engineering colleges. The JEE Exam comprises of two parts i.e. JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
It usually happens during the final exam that students fail to complete the test paper. Why? The real reason being their inability to manage time properly. Despite being thoroughly prepared for the exam, candidates tend to feel tensed and nervous on the exam day. This affects their performance in IIT JEE test and they usually score much below their expectation. Time management is very important for clearing a competitive exam like JEE in order to supplement your preparation for the exam. Follow the steps given below:
- Stick/hang a big calendar in your room. Write your schedule. Plan time for study, revision, breaks and JEE Main 2018 Online Mock Tests.
- Allot time specifically for your recreational/leisure activities like sports, exercise or entertainment as they are equally important for the relaxation of your mind.
- Also, write your day-to-day tasks. Include your routine, trips and study time.
- You can take out special time for additional academic activities like watching JEE Advanced 2018 Online Video Lectures, skimming through summary notes or reading exam preparation tips and tricks to study in a different way and keep your interest intact.
- Focus on your goals and its deadlines. Remember, goals can only be achieved if you respect deadlines.
- Setting priorities is equally important to achieve goals.
Preparing a study plan isn’t enough, following it is very important for an effective IIT JEE Exam Preparation.
Time management can help you clear IIT JEE Exam. Make sure you create a plan before the exam and follow it religiously. While solving JEE Model question papers, keep an eye on your watch too. If solving a question is taking too much time, move on. To crack JEE Advance, you need a strong understanding of concepts and skills to solve numerical that need good aptitude and have lengthy calculations.
Follow the steps given below for time management on the exam day:
- Take care of your health. Eat healthy and drink lots of water.
- Pack all necessary items – Admit Card, Identity Card and Pen & Pencil in your exam bag a day before.
- Go through the Do’s and don’ts of IIT JEE 2015 and follow the same.
- Arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the time.
- Check your seat number and exam room number in the IIT JEE list.
- Sit on the place allotted to you and keep an eye on your wristwatch.
- Read the question paper carefully before you start attempting the questions.
- Do not write anything on the IIT JEE question paper.
- Firstly, answer the question that you are confident about.
- Allocate time for answering every question.
- Fix a time in mind for solving each question as per the marks it carries.
- To save time, you should solve objective type question first and highlight the subjective questions to solve it later on.
- Divide your time in a way that you get some time to go through the answer paper again. This will help you avoid possible mistakes.
- Check your details on the paper whether you have entered your Roll Number or Name correctly.