Dentistry is one of the most important branches of medicine. It is specialized in diagnosing and treating the various diseases that affect the teeth, jaw, mouth, face and various tissues surrounding the teeth. And there are many branches and fields that have sprung up and emerged from this broad science, including:
- Dental treatment.
- Oral, Maxillofacial and facial surgery.
- Tissue diseases surrounding the teeth.
- Periodontal disease.
- Preventive Medicine.
- Anatomy of the teeth.
- Dental material.
- Forensic Dentistry.
- Dental Radiology.
- Children’s teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry.
This branch of dentistry may not be recognized according to the American Dental Association, but this will not diminish the value of this important medical branch. Cosmetic dentistry means both aesthetic and functional teeth. This branch of dental science is an important branch of interest to many individuals, especially those who must show people beautiful and attractive aspects, or even anyone else who cares about his looks and seeks a beautiful face and bright teeth.
Many people can take care of their teeth and beautify them as much as possible through cosmetic dentistry and under the supervision of a dentist. One such place to take care of your teeth is at Ritter and Ramsey General and Cosmetic Dentistry. They have been serving the communities of Jupiter and Palm Beach for over 15 years, and we have established ourselves as a practice that works without compromise. Dr. Robert Ritter, Dr. Christopher Ramsey, and Dr. Isabelle Ritter work with their patients to develop customized dental plans for continued oral health.
Cosmetic dentistry performs an orthodontic treatment. In addition, the technical advances in the techniques and materials used to enable people to have the most attractive teeth, which are indistinguishable from natural teeth. These teeth are characterized by their strength and strength. Perhaps the most prominent works and functions performed by a doctor Dental staff of the principles of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Works to make the teeth shinier and increases its whiteness by whitening the teeth.
- Works to fill spaces with the material of the same color as the original teeth.
- It deals with the effects of addiction to certain substances and drinks such as tea, coffee, and addiction to smoking. These drinks cause a change in the color of the teeth mainly.
- Make an orthodontic to change the bones of the jaws, in the long run, to allow the re-form the jaws of the natural image again.
There are a lot of modern methods such as Porcelain Veneers that make your teeth always in a wonderful condition and protected from damage.
What are porcelain veneers?
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or from resin composite materials. Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. You will need to discuss the best choice of veneer material for you with your dentist.
When do you need porcelain veneers?
- Porcelain veneers can improve the color, shape, and position of the tooth so that it is selected to give the right color to correct the individual distorted teeth to suit the rest of the teeth or to lighten all the front teeth.
- When there is a prominent tooth for the rest of the teeth.
- It may also be used to close small gaps between the teeth when there is no orthodontic problem.
It is necessary to take care of the teeth permanently as they are other parts of the body exposed to some sources of pollution or diseases, the most important diseases of the gums as well as caries, which works on the formation of some holes and cavities teeth, which can lead to the loss if neglected treatment.
From the above we see that medicine has been made in an unprecedented manner and from another angle can not underestimate the importance of cosmetic and so on in the world of medicine there are certain cases require cosmetic adjustments, so it has taken care of the side of cosmetic medicine without exaggeration and within the essentials as much as possible.