Business owners, self-employed professionals, accountants, developers and others seeking to gain insight, inspiration, and opportunities for networking will want to attend Quickbooks Connect 2019 on November 6th through November 8th at the San Jose Convention Center. Gather tips from experts and become introduced to the latest software for a more efficient business. Learn how to grow your business and meet other business owners and entrepreneurs in your field who can share their successful best practices.
Huffington Post boasts, “one of the most dynamic facets of Quickbooks Connect is the breakout sessions led by a variety of thought leaders in different industries.” With over 50 featured speakers and panelists that will provide valuable insights and information, this is a “must-attend” event. Previous speakers have included Tyra Banks, Shonda Rhimes, Mindy Kaling, Shaquille O’Neal, Nate Berkus, Alex Rodriguez and other inspirational figures. The stories, experiences and personal narratives are sure to make an impression on all those listening.
Sharpen the skills you’ll use every day in your business, and explore the opportunity to dive deep into topics that matter most to your endeavor. With specialized interactive workshops and intimate group sessions led by fellow business owners and industry experts, 96% of Quickbooks Connect attendees share that this amazing event enabled them to better run their business!
Start your morning with a relaxing Yoga session, or with Braindates- the opportunity to book time with fellow attendees, expert consultants, and the QuickBooks support team. Once you are feeling Zen and have completed your Braindates session, get ready for the breakout sessions to begin. Some popular session topics this year include:
- Small Business Meetup: Relationship Marketing and the Power of Human Connection
- Small Group Discussion: Social Media Strategy
- What’s Your Number? Scoring and Improving Your Accounting Firm’s Health
- 10 Things The Most Successful Bookkeepers Will Be Doing In 2020
- Combating Your Chronic Cash Flow Crisis
- Becoming an Apps Master: Connecting Apps the Right Way to the QuickBooks Online Database
- Taming Your Tasks: Five Steps to Extreme Productivity
Enjoy breakout sessions throughout each day, in addition to the phenomenal afternoon keynote speakers and a Connectfest after 5 p.m. Be sure to be present for the Black Accountant and Bookkeeper Meetup to network and swap success stories with others in your industry. To top it all off, November 6th is Accountant Day!
Get ready to be inspired! The 2019 featured keynote speakers include:
- Jade Simmons – Rockstar Concert Pianist
- Ashton Kutcher – Actor and Investor
- Jennifer Hyman – CEO, Rent the Runway
- Michael McQueen – Trend Forecaster and Author
- Katie Linendoll – Journalist and Consumer Tech Expert
- Ariege Misherghi – Accountant Leader, Intuit Quickbooks
There will also be an abundance of breakout session speakers that include CEOs and CPAs as well as other noted professionals in the field.
Where to Stay
Be sure to book your accommodations early, as this event takes over San Jose! Several hotels near San Jose McEnery Convention Center could provide a wonderful base for your stay. A few top selections are:
- Hotel Fairmont San Jose
- San Jose Marriot
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley
A great choice is the Hyatt House San Jose/Silicon Valley, where spacious and comfortable rooms will make your stay more enjoyable. Expect a bold and hospitable stay, with a multitude of room choices, some with kitchens included. There is also a restaurant on-site.
Take your pick from a multitude of museums, parks, golfing, shopping malls and more, all nearby in the San Jose area. Some top area attractions include:
- Levi’s Stadium
- California’s Great Adventure
- Children’s Discovery Museum
- San Jose Municipal Rose Garden
Attending Quickbooks Connect 2019 promises to be inspiring and educational as well as an adventure for you and your family. With many fun attractions in the San Jose area, you can delight in a range of experiences, from a quiet stroll through a rose garden to an exciting day at an adventure park.