PDF, which stands for Portable Document Format, is a leading document format in a business world when it comes to preserving important and confidential data. This file type allows you to place all your statistics, stories, images, links and other elements of effective communication in one document that makes your correspondence clear and distinct, but professional, as well. Moreover, all pieces of information saved in PDFs are completely safe and secure given that this document type is unchangeable and practically very difficult to edit. This characteristic makes it identical to different operating system, i.e. your PDF file will have the same appearance on Windows, Mac or a mobile device. All in all, essential tool for successful business communication, without misunderstandings and vagueness.
However, it happens quite often that necessary information is scattered in various PDF files. Whether you need to analyze annual business reports, to make presentation or business offer about your work, or simply to give your co-workers a heads up, it would be much easier to have all data in one document and not to gather it from different sides by hand. Well, it doesn’t have to be a time-consuming activity and it’s possible to combine all indispensable facts in one unique document on the go.
Nowadays the most of the current work can be done from your mobile devices, so we should take full advantage of it and save our precious time. That’s the reason why as an efficient solution to the problem mentioned above, we suggest you a new productivity app.
PDF Merge helps you join two or more PDF documents into one on both platforms, iOS, and Android. Besides, this business app has many other useful features:
- Simple interface adapted to every user type
- Absolutely free combining different PDFs into a single one
- Won’t drain your battery or burden your processor or RAM
- It’s possible to merge files from Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive within the app
The only thing left to see is how to merge PDF documents on iOS and Android devices. Just follow these straightforward instructions and you’ll get all data in one document:
- Download PDF Merge from the App Store or Google Play
- Select at least two PDF files from your phone, Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or OneDrive to combine. Also, you can smoothly reorder and remove the file you are combining.
- Merging takes place on servers and once the process is over, the united document is being downloaded to your app. Afterward, the files are deleted from the servers, so you don’t need to worry about protection of your confidential data.
And that will be all! From now on it will be easier to juggle with your PDF documents and to create quickly new documents without a hitch.