Here is the latest report that Samsung India has finally announced the Galaxy C9 Pro smartphone in Indian consumers at the price of Rs 36,900. The company has launched its first 6GB Ram handset in India and also an addition to its Galaxy series.
- The phone comes with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB.
- It features a 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display.
- It is powered by a 64-bit Octa-Core Processor.
- It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system.
- It measures 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm and weighs 189 grams.
- For photography, it has a 16-megapixel front and rear camera (rear camera has phase detection autofocus, dual-tone LED flash, HDR related functionalities).
- It has dual SIM functionality and is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery with Adaptive Fast Charge technology.
- The phone also has a fingerprint scanner.
The device comes in two colors: Black and Gold.
Pricing and Availability
The device is priced at Rs 36,900.
The phone will be available by the end of February and the company is also offering a one-time screen replacement on pre-booking Galaxy C9 Pro, for a 12 months period. It can be available for pre-booking through selected online platforms and stores from January 27.