Finally, the wait is over? Samsung finally launched its much-awaited smartphone under the competitive price range of Rs 25000 to Rs 30000. Yes, you heard that right. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is launched in India at the price of Rs 27,990 and will retail exclusively on Amazon.in from April 11, 2017.
- The phone has a 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED display and a 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- It has a full metal unibody and a thickness of 7mm.
- It is powered by a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4GB RAM. It also has an inbuilt memory of 64GB which is expandable to 256GB.
- For photography, it has a 16-megapixel rear camera that comes with Phase-Detection Auto-Focus and Dual LED flash. And it has a front-facing camera of 16-megapixela and pre-installed beautifying effects related features.
- The device is backed by a 3,300mAh battery.
The device will be available in two color options – Navy Blue and Gold.
But here comes the question, Whether you should buy this phone or not? Well, the answer is simply no. OnePlus 3T is a far better option at the similar price point where you get 6 GB RAM at Rs 29,999. But if you are a Samsung fan and looking for a brand value then you can certainly opt for C7 Pro.