Oppo India today unveiled the much-awaited product from their factory named ‘Oppo F3 Plus‘ smartphone. The phone is considered to be the selfie-centric device and it has a dual-front camera as well.
The device is priced at Rs 30,990 and will be available for pre-booking on Snapdeal starting 23rd March 2017.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone features the following:
- The device features a 6-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It 1.95GHz octa-core Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with Adreno 510 GPU, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage.
- The phone runs on ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- It also has a dual-SIM functionality.
- For photography, it has a 16MP on the rear side with 1/2.8” Sony IMX398 sensor behind a bright f/1.7 aperture. It also has double camera sensors on the front where the primary one has 16MP with f/2.0 aperture and 1/3.1-inch sensor size. On the other hand, the secondary 8MP sensor 120-degree wide angle lens.
- The device is powered by a 4000mAh battery with Oppo’s proprietary VOOC Flash Charge quick charging technology.
- Other features include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB with OTG.
The phone will be available in Black and Gold colors.