Here is the latest report that Motorola has announced the official launch date for Moto G5 and G5 Plus smartphones in India on March 15th. Though the pricing details for Indian market for these gadgets are still not unveiled yet.
These two devices will succeed the popular Moto G4 and G4 plus handsets.
Moto G5 Plus
- It comes with 5.2-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It measures 150.2 x 74 x 7.9 mm and weighs 155 grams.
- It is powered by the 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor coupled with Adreno 506 GPU and 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM. It comes with internal memory of 32GB/64GB that can be expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
- For photography, it has a 12MP rear camera with dual autofocus pixels and a 5MP selfie camera on the front.
- The device is backed by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery that gives 6 hours of battery life with the 15 minutes of charging using the Turbopower charger.
- The device measures 144.3 x 73 x 9.5 mm and weighs 145 grams.
- It comes with a 5-inch Full HD, resolution of 1920 x 1080 display and is protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
- It is powered by Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz and comes coupled with 2GB/3GB of RAM. It comes with internal memory of 16GB/32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
- For photography, it has a 13MP rear camera with PDAF and LED flash. And a 5MP front camera on the front comes with the wide-angle lens.
- Other features include fingerprint sensor, 2,800mAh removable battery that gives 24 hrs battery life
Both the devices will be available in Blue, Grey, and Gold color options. As far as international pricing is concerned, Moto G5 will be retailing at $210, and on the other side, the Moto G5 Plus will be priced at $229 approx.