LG India has finally launched the 2017th edition of ‘LG K10 smartphone’ in India on Wednesday at an event in New Delhi. The phone is launched to meet the expectations of budget oriented consumers who are willing to spend under Rs 15K on a smartphone.
The phone has been built with safety functionalities and comes with a panic button that can setup ‘112 emergency number’, dedicated to the safety of female consumers.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone features the following:
- It has a 5.3-inch HD in-cell IPS touch display (1280×720 pixels resolution) and runs the latest Android Nougat 7.0.
- It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, comes with 2GB RAM and 4G LTE.
- It has an internal memory of 16GB that is expandable up to 2TB via microSD support.
- For photography, a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera with 120-degree wide-angle selfie lens.
- It also features a fingerprint scanner at the back panel and backed by a 2,800mAh removable battery. Other supports includes OTG, 4G LTE, 4G VoLTE.
LG K10 will be available in Black, Titan, and Gold color variants. The device is priced at Rs 13,990.