KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical) is a combined, state level entrance exam. It is conducted by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), run by the Government of Kerala. KEAM is a gateway for admission into various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala. Since 2016, KEAM is conducted for admission in engineering colleges across Kerala. However, it also conducts counseling for Medical and Architecture aspirants on the basis of NEET and NATA scores respectively.
Through this article, students will obtain important details regarding KEAM Admit Card and KEAM Exam.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
KEAM Admit Card is the mandatory document for entering KEAM Exam hall. As it will furnish the required details such as exam center and exam timings. If a student appears at the exam center without the admit card, he/she may be debarred from attempting the examination. KEAM Admit card 2018 will be updated on the official website. If in case, there is any error in the printing of admit card, there will be enough time duration to inform the examination authority. Candidates need to take out a colored printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center.
How can you download KEAM 2018 Admit card?
The official website of the conducting body i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in will announce the release of KEAM 2018 Admit Card for the candidates who have registered successfully. It can be downloaded from the official link only which will display in KEAM 2018 Candidate Portal from April 12, 2018, tentatively. Candidates require credentials such as Application Number and Password to login. After logging in they will enter into their student portal. The home page will display a link to ‘Download Admit Card 2018’. The admit card can simply be downloaded by clicking on that link.
If any applicant has filled the wrong details in the application form, in that case, his/her admit card can be withheld temporarily due to those discrepancies. Those candidates will be provided a time period of 2-3 days to upload the correct details. Admit card for such candidates will be released only if they upload the correct details on the Student Portal in time.
KEAM Admit Card 2018 Important Dates
All the important dates related to KEAM 2018 are mentioned in the table below.
(The dates are tentative; therefore, the candidate must check the portal regularly for any updates or changes).
|Releasing date of KEAM 2018 Admit card||April 12, 2018|
|Last date for uploading correct information and missing documents||April 5, 2018|
|Examination date of KEAM 2018||April 24-25, 2018|
What are the details on KEAM Admit Card?
KEAM 2018 Admit Card is a mandatory document to appear in the KEAM examination. It comprises of the following details.
Note: It is suggested by the conducting body that the candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph uploaded by candidate
- Roll number for exam
- Application number
- Date of exam
- Exam timings
- Exam venue and address
- Space for signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- General instructions for the exam
- General instructions for the exam
When will you use your KEAM 2018 Admit Card?
KEAM 2018 Admit Card is a necessary document officially released by the conducting body itself. Admit card will be required for the exam details such as exam center and exam timings. Admit card will have to be presented to your examiner during the exam for verification. It will be used as an entry ticket to the examination hall and will be required for your verification.
What if there are errors in your admit card?
There is a good probability of errors in KEAM 2018 Admit Card if a student fills the application form with a few errors related to candidate’s details, spelling mistakes, photograph, signature, thumb impression etc. In case of these errors, the conducting body will not release candidates admit card due to these discrepancies in their application form. Candidates will be made aware of these errors by their application form. Admit Cards of such candidates will be released by the conducting body only if correct details/photograph/signature/thumb impression is uploaded by them in the provided time.
The last date to upload the missing documents and correct the discrepancies is April 15, 2018. Candidates should download the colored printout of KEAM 2018 admit card.
If the candidate has some irresolvable errors on their admit card, it must be reported immediately to the conducting body using the helpline number mentioned on their official website. Admit card which contains any erroneous information cannot be used for verification hence the candidate might be debarred from the examination.
What if your KEAM 2018 Admit Card is lost?
If a candidate lost his/her Admit card for KEAM 2018, he or she must immediately report this situation to the conducting body, CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination). You can contact them via their helpline number or e-mail. Their contact details are:
Phone Number: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
If a candidate reports about the lost Admit card in time to the authorities with a legit reason, the conducting body might produce a duplicate copy of your admit card and will send it you through a mail.
*Note: Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards secure. It is a very important document and without it, the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam.
What are instructions for KEAM Exam?
All the candidates must go through the instructions written below before appearing for KEAM 2018.
1. Candidates are only allowed to bring their Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) and a card board for the Examination.
2. Candidates are not allowed to carry their stationary or any pouch or folder such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones etc. to the examination hall.
3. Candidates are advised to report to the exam center 30 minutes prior the prescribed time of the exam to fill all the details and attendance sheet in a timely manner and without any hustle. This will enable the candidate to make himself/herself comfortable with the beginning procedure.
4. Candidates must carry an ID proof and a passport size photograph along with the admit card.
5. Candidates will not be allowed entry into the examination hall 30 minutes after the prescribed time on the admit card.
6. Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the completion time of the examination
7. Admit card issued to the candidate is mandatory document and candidates are advised to preserve it till the end of the admission process. Candidate must read the instructions on admit card carefully before appearing for the exam.
8. Any tampering with the Admit Card will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
9. Any malpractice or using any unfair means during the examination will lead to immediate cancellation of the examination.