Here is the latest report that HTC on Thursday, Feb 9th launched the HTC 10 Evo officially for the Indian market at a price of Rs 48,990.
Though the 10 Evo was announced along with HTC Desire 10 Pro last year in November with no details regarding availability. The device is already available in numerous Countries across the globe. It is the global variant of HTC Bolt and is company’s first metal smartphone with IP57 certification which makes it a dust proof device as well.
- It has a 5.5-inch qHD display (1440 x 2560 pixels resolution) along with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core processor and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- The device has 3GB RAM on board along with 32GB internal storage. The storage is expandable up to 2TB via memory card slot.
- For photography: It has a 16MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfie lovers. The rear camera can record up to 4K videos and comes with PDAF (Phase detection autofocus) facility.
- The device has no 3.5mm audio jack and comes with USB Type-C on board. It also comes with BoomSound Adaptive Audio.
- The device is backed by 3200mAh battery and features Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology.
- Other features include split screen view, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth v4.1, USB Type-C support.
The HTC 10 Evo will be available in Cast Iron and Pearl Gold colors.
The device is priced at Rs 48,990 and available for purchase directly from HTC’s official website.