Huawei’s Honor has launched its anticipated budget smartphone ‘Honor 6X’ in India at a price of Rs 12,999.
The phone was announced at CES 2017 and gained appreciation from technology critics across the globe.
- It features a 5.5-inch full HD display with the resolution of 1920X1080p.
- It has a full metal slim body design with 8.2mm thickness.
- The phone is powered by a Kirin 655 featuring an octa-core architecture. The Kirin 655 has four cores clocked at 2.1GHz and another four at 1.7 GHz.
- It has a 3GB RAM, 32GB, and an energetic i5 co-processer.
- For photography, it has a dual-lens technology for rear camera that offers a wide aperture range (F/0.95-F/16). While the primary 12 MP camera is responsible for the production of the image, the other 2 MP camera works to get a depth of background data.
- Phone’s battery is backed by a 3340 mAh that can last for 2.15 days (on normal usage) and 1.54 days (on heavy usage) on a single full charge.
Honor 6X come in three colors – gold, silver and gray variant. Also, the phone comes with a 1 ye3-monthmonth warranty and a touch screen replacement in the first month.
Pricing and Availability
The device is priced at Rs 12,999
It will be available exclusively on amazon. The registration procedure for the 3 GB version of the phone would begin on Amazon India starting January 24, at 2pm till 31st January 11:59pm and the first flash sale of the phone would be on the 2nd of February at 2pm.