Here is the good news for all those Coolpad lovers, the company, on Thursday (March 16) launched the Coolpad Note 5 Lite at a price of Rs 8,199.
The device will be exclusively available on Amazon.in and the USP of ‘Note 5 Lite’ is its all-metal design that is made of aluminum magnesium alloy.
As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone features the following:
- It has a 5 inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display, weighs 148 grams, and measures 145.3×72.3×8.7mm
- It is powered by a MediaTek MT 6735CP processor coupled with Mali T720 GPU and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0
- The device has 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
- It also features a fingerprint sensor at the rear side.
- For photography, it has a 13 Megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash. And the front facing has an 8MP camera and it comes with flash as well.
- For connectivity, the device supports 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi. Other sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
- The device is backed by a 2500mAh battery that claims to deliver up to 200 hours of standby time.
The device will be available for purchase on Amazon.in from March 21 and will be available in Gold and Grey colors.