As we all know that Honda City is considered to be one of the most popular sedan class in the Indian market. Finally, the company is all set to come up with all new Honda City 2017 for the Indian consumers.
1. The all new Honda City 2017 will be launched in Indian market on February 14.
2. The pre-booking for the upcoming version of Honda’s most popular sedan has already commenced all authorized Honda dealerships across the country with a booking amount of Rs 21,000.
3. The car is equipped with fanatic specs like all-new alloy wheels, paddle shifters, and an electric sunroof.
4. The foundation characteristic will be similar to the current fourth generation version – the 1.5-litre petrol engine with 119 bhp and churns out 145Nm of torque, and the 1.5-litre diesel variant have 100bhp and 200Nm of torque.
5. The facelift City will carry the same design essence of Honda Greiz and recently launched Accord.
6. Other new features include a new LED headlamps, enhanced safety traits, and a new multimedia AVN system. It is also expected that the model will come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
7. The all new City will mainly compete with players like Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, and Volkswagen Vento.