Asus, a Taiwanese electronics company, last year launched three models in its Zenfone series that include the Asus ZenFone 4, ZenFone 5, and ZenFone 6 in India. Initially, Zenfone series smartphones received critical acclaims from tech reviewers, critics and media. Luckily company saw a furious response from Indian consumers thanks to its low prices, which played a significant role in establishing Asus as a mobile manufacturer brand in the Indian market.
As we all know that consumption of smartphone is drastically increasing within a year even in a country like India where Internet penetration is low but still Indian consumers are making excessive use of the smartphone. This thundering utilization of smartphone by Indian consumers demands improved specs and features in future smartphone devices and pursuing this theory, Asus has launched Zenfone 2, world’s first smartphone equipped with 4GB of RAM. In addition to this, company has confirmed that there will be three versions of the Zenfone 2 range launching in India later this month: the ZE551ML (with 4GB of RAM), the ZenFone 2 ZE551ML (with 2GB of RAM), and the ZenFone 2 ZE550ML (with a 5.5-inch HD display).
Specifications of Asus Zenfone 2:
At first, I would like to mention this thing that Asus did a great job with Zenfone 2’s specs which is beyond our expectation. Zenfone 2 features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920-pixel) IPS display which works out to a pixel density of 403ppi, powered by Intel 64-bit quad-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM. In addition to this, the phone has internal storage of 32 GB and support microSD card that can be expandable up to 64GB, running Android 5.0 (Lollipop version). For photography, it has a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with Asus’s PixelMaster technology and a 5-megapixel front camera as well. All these features are backed by 3000 mAH non-removable battery.
Here at Abrition, we always thought of future perspective for the newly born smartphones and devices. In this article, I am going to explain to you why the ASUS Zenfone 2 could redefine my smartphone experience.
5 Reasons Why The ASUS Zenfone 2 Could Redefine The Smartphone Experience:
1. Ease of Multi-Tasking With 4GB of RAM: When we think of multi-tasking on smartphone, first name comes in our mind is iPhone or Samsung’s Galaxy series smartphone but Asus have already redefined the multi-tasking term by launching Zenfone 2, equipped with 4GB of RAM and expected to be priced at Rs 25,000 or below which means multi-tasking on smartphone is becoming a synonym of affordability. And being a professional blogger, multi-tasking over smartphone is an important part of my daily schedule and in my opinion, Zenfone 2 is capable of fulfilling my needs.
2. Limitless Photography over smartphone: I know that doing photography on a budget smartphone is not a new thing as nowadays every low-price smartphone carries a camera of at least 5MP. But here we need to understand the fact that in a low budget smartphone, you can’t get enough of a camera and internal memory which hinder your hobby of photography. But Zenfone 2 is good in photography aspects as phone features a 13 Megapixel autofocus camera with Asus’s PixelMaster technology and 32GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card) that allows me to click limitless quality pictures.
3. Smooth Gaming: When it comes to entertainment over the smartphone, I prefer playing graphic intensive games over smartphones which include Asphalt series games, Frontline Commando, Six Guns, etc. As far as I am concerned if your smartphone is responding greatly to graphic intensive games and running them without any lag then it shows that your smartphone is awesome in terms of random access memory and processor performance. And Asus Zenfone 2 scores perfect in gaming department as phone consists a 4GB RAM and Intel 64-bit quad-core processor.
4. Battery Life: For me, battery life is the most significant aspect of any smartphone and Asus Zenfone 2 is backed by 3000 mAH battery and amazingly charges phone at double the speed with the help of ASUS BoostMaster Technology. Being a technology blogger, I have to travel a lot in order to cover various tech events and using your smartphone for email, WhatsApp and connecting purposes in middle of traveling is common thing which eventually drain the battery of my smartphone. But Zenfone 2 carries a 3000 mAH battery and ASUS BoostMaster Technology Charge Your Phone At Double The Speed which means your battery is juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes. These battery related specs and features of Zenfone 2 makes an ideal device for me to have.
5. Value For Money: I would like to mention this thing that cost is the important factor for any smartphone. And Asus has got all features that are required to make any smartphone, a perfect expensive powerhouse device for any user. But interestingly, Zenfone 2 is not at all an expensive one as the phone is expected to be cost at Rs 20,000.
For in-depth details about Asus Zenfone 2 models, you can visit here.