When you’re using your PC nowadays, the issue of incompatible video formats will crop up very infrequently. With codecs and specialized media players, most PCs are able to handle a variety of different formats – making it much less of a hassle. Unfortunately, the same does not hold true for mobile phones, and even the most modern smartphones tend to have limitations in terms of the video formats that are compatible with them.
Generally speaking, if you were to want to convert your video to ensure that they’re compatible on a particular mobile phone, the first thing you’d need to do is to find out what formats are compatible with that phone in the first place. Needless to say, this can be fairly complicated, which is why the Movavi Video Converter provides a reasonable alternative.
The entire process of video conversion is simplified with the Movavi Video Converter, and when it comes to converting videos for mobile phones, you’ll find that you are able to do so quickly and easily. In no small part, this is due to the comprehensive selection of presets that come built-in to the software and support all sorts of mobile devices as well as online video sharing websites such as YouTube and Facebook.
Using these hundreds of presets you will be able to convert your video to a format that is ideal for any specific mobile phone. More importantly, the preset will also configure the video settings to be optimal as well, so essentially you’ll be optimizing the video at the same time too.
Make no mistake, as far as features go that isn’t all that the Movavi Video Converter brings to the table. In fact, you can use it to:
- Convert all formats of images as well as audio files.
- Cut and combine video footage to get rid of unwanted segments and merge clips together in the sequence required.
- Enhance the video quality and fix common issues such as blurry, pixelated or shaky video segments.
- Transform the frame and orientation of the video by cropping or rotating it.
- Create animated GIFs out of video clips.
- Grab screenshots directly from video frames.
- Extract the audio tracks from any videos.
- Insert customizable text to create unique-looking captions, watermarks or subtitles.
If you want a video converter that will allow you to switch the format of your videos so that they’re compatible and optimized for mobile phones – none is faster or easier to use than the Movavi Video Converter. On top of that, it also brings numerous other helpful features to the table that will undoubtedly be useful at various points – making it an ‘all in one’ media solution.