Windows 8 Release preview is here, latest
Here is the latest report that Microsoft has recently revealed the Windows 8 release preview and according to the company about their newly anticipated OS.
Windows 8 Release Preview is a prerelease version of Windows 8 that focuses on people and apps and gives you powerful new ways to use social technologies to connect with the people who are important to you. It’s Windows reimagined. Windows 8 Release Preview is built on the rock-solid foundation ofWindows 7 and has the security and reliability features you expect from Windows, but we’ve made it even better. It’s fast, and it’s made to work on a variety of form factors—especially the new generation of touch devices.
“We strongly recommend that only experienced PC users download Windows 8 Release Preview. Before you download the preview, you should weigh the pros and cons of installing software that’s still in development. If you install the preview release, you’ll get to try out the many new features, but you might also encounter errors that you wouldn’t encounter using a released version of Windows.”
- You like to use the latest software and enjoy experimenting with new technology.
- You’re comfortable backing up a PC, formatting a hard drive, and installing an operating system from scratch.
- You feel comfortable troubleshooting PC problems yourself.
- You don’t mind updating software frequently.
- You have the installation or recovery media and the knowledge to restore your previous operating system after you’re done testing Windows 8 Release Preview.
Internet Explorer 10 provides an “add-on free” experience. It supports HTML 5 for video content, but you can’t install toolbars and add-ons in Internet Explorer 10.
If you are viewing a webpage that requires an add-on or uses Flash, you can view the content by opening the website in Internet Explorer for the desktop. To do this, swipe in from the right edge of the screen (if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen), tap or click Settings, and then tap or click Use the desktop.